Skip to content
- We use DPD for all UK mainland orders and Royal Mail Recorded delivery for the Highlands and Isles, as a minimum standard on all orders.
- Your order can be tracked through 'Your Account' section of the website.
- On reception of the products, the customer must always check that the delivery is in conformity with his order. Any damage must be noted accurately, dated and signed on the delivery note. We always recommend writing "unexamined" on the delivery note if you do not have time to fully check the state of the parcel there and then.
- Any claims must be made within a maximum time of 48 hours after reception of the parcel by email. After this period, no claims will be accepted. The reason for the claim must be stated and accompanied by evidence justifying the prejudice suffered. Following an evaluation and acceptance of the complaint by Lauden Chocolate, the customer may choose between reimbursement of his order or a second delivery.
- Please note that the pictures on our site are not contractual.
- In general we do not accept returns of perishable food items.
- Any return of a product must be formally agreed between Lauden Chocolate and the customer and be returned within 48 hours of the agreement. After this period, no return will be accepted.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.